Vistas de página en total

lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

All I have to say is you don't deserve me, you don't deserve me. I'm finally walking away because you don't deserve me, and you're not worthy.
And I won't let you pour me in because I know you're gonna win, but the war is over, and I won't fight you anymore. I have never been so sure because the war is over.
I used to let you paint 'em pretty pictures, you got me caught up with your “you're my friend foreverso I forgive you, it felt good when you hold me, yes you owned me. Now you wish you had really known me.

This is not my surrender, I'm not running for cover, I'm right here, I know you see me but your words don't longer deceive me. In the night when you're lonely, you remember how much you miss me, so you call, well I swear. You can try a million times, you'll get the same message

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

frases lindas